Saturday, October 27, 2007

#277_7Jan07_2006年未公開総集編


[MF]
Split 1
Split 2
Pswd: #277
(Last updated : 21-Dec-2010)
(Pls tag guestbook & quote title to inform when link is broken)

In this unseen part compilation is the cut-off part in some episode
that are broadcasted in year 2006... It contains all the funny parts...
I remember in part 1 there is inoue mao first appearance in DB
She mention before in her 2nd appearance this yr that
during that time she was having high fever and wanting to go home~

(Part 2)
There is Kanjyani 8 ichimon ittou part which were not broadcasted
And also Inoue Mao drawing chibi maruko with the others
And koichi drawing chibi maruko grandpa !?


************************************
Credits:
Translate by (Yeyein)

Revised & Subb by (hakka51244)
************************************

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm waiting this one for you to upload it because i atch it already through video streaming and i really want to show it to my friends who are fans of Kanjani 8. I hope that you can upload. I didn't mind how long the time you're going to take.
So...yoroshikune....

Pozitívan said...

thank you very much! ^^ could you maybe.. upload it? *hides* thank you very much!! :D

Anonymous said...

Forget to say if there's any more issue regarding this d/l

Can leave a msg inside the guestbook

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh.............gomen nasai!!I totally forgot that i already coment it here. I'm really sorry.
Thank you for giving the d/l links. *sigh*i've become forgetful recently. Sorry to disturb you with such a silly request.

Daffy said...

Hi... sorry to be of trouble. I was just browsing and noticed that this vid can actually be downloaded. So I followed your instructions to go to gmail.

However, after downloading all the rar. file, there are messages about "File is corrupted" and "Unexpected end of archive". I checked and assume the download is not exactly "complete". I have forwarded it to my gmail to download but it still have the same problem.

I am unfamiliar with these. Could you guide me? Sorry to be so much of trouble. Thank you again for all the great subs.

Silgari said...

Thanks for the subs!
I love unseen part! They are so much fun

bakaneko said...

yay! i never knew this was subbed! sankyu so very much!! sankyu!

nuraimi said...

thank you for sharing..and happy new year!!

Anonymous said...

could you please upload to MF or Mu because I have tried to download several times but always failed(stopped) in the middle. Once is succeed but unable to extract the files. yoroshiku... thank you

mImOsA said...

@d14na16
Upload Done...
Appreciate if u could leave a comment aft download successfully

Many Thanks~~