Thursday, November 15, 2007

[News] Re-issue of KinKi Kids old 8cm singles & VHS


Today just heard a big news that Johnnys ent is going to re-release

KinKi Kids past 8cm single and past concert tape via DVD

As for past 8 cm single, it's only
from 1st single "Garasu no Shounen" to 7th single "Flower"
Cause after "Flower" it became normal 12cm single which we usually see it now

And the other 2 VHS concert being re-issue is
-->US (20-May-1998 on release)
-->KinKi Kids 3 days Panic!at TOKYO DOME '98-'99 (21-Apr-1999 on release)

The price for all singles except "Garasu no shounen" is normal 1000yen
As for "Garasu no Shounen" is 525yen

All 7 singles and DVD would be release on 26 December 2007 (Wed)

**********************************************************************************
My thoughts:
Ready quite suprised that Johnny's would re-issue all KinKi 8cm single and VHS
I suppose this is one of the plan for 10 years anniversary (**but it's abit late**)
As for me I don't think I would go and buy all 7 singles as most of them I really got it
I would target for "Zenbu dakishimete" and "Happy Happy Greeting"
And go for concert DVD which I think would be worth it but those with tight budget

No comments: