Saturday, April 26, 2008

Shindoi Walker - Yokohama Edition (26Jul06)




[4Shared]
Spilt file (1)
Spilt file (2)

[Megaupload]
Click Here
(Pls tag guestbook & quote title to inform when link is broken)

Shindoi Walker ~Izu edition~
-->Yokohama Chinatown
-->Nogeyama zoo
-->Bahn golf in Mirai harbor
-->Endli water tank (live site of Endlicheri )

The guest for this episode is Okuna Megumi
She acted "Wakaba no koro" with KinKi
And "Ao no jidai" with Tsuyoshi individually

The rabbit ears and nose which you could see
is the punishment for tsuyo when he lose the game playing bahn golf
The point for this episode is that
they visited Endlicheri concert tent build in Yokohama
You could see rest area and canteen;
and also his own room with his graffiti in the door
Lastly, tsuyo stand on stage singing a song with his guitar

~Your comment is my motivation to continue~

************************************
Credits:Translate by :
hakka51244
Revised & Subb by : hakka51244
Mirror upload : Jay

************************************

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow thank you for another episode..

Anonymous said...

Hi ! I just wanted to thank you for all the videos you have subbed ! I check your blog every week !
(and just to let you know Newsfan's has already subbed Maizu Tsukasa in Music Station).
Thanks again !

Poline.

Anonymous said...

@Poline
Thanks for your notifying~
It would indeed save me lot's of time if I already know someone is subbing it

ryo said...

Thank you for this Shindoi! I don't have this one. It's really nice to see Kerry's performance at the end of the show...

Anonymous said...

huwaaa, i didn't know you subbed Kinki's stuff. taking this Shindoi. thank you!!

fluffy said...

Thanks! I love the last part the best :D

Silgari said...

I love this program! Thanks for the subs!

glaciajo said...

Yay! Another acoustic performance. Thanks for the 4shared links and for the subs.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Shindoi episode!
I really really love watching Shindoi, but unfortunatly there is not much subbed so far T___T so pleaaaaase keep subbing it, you're doing a great job!!

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may commense to get income with a money that usually is spent
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'm ready to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theblogmoney.com

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may commense to get income with a sum that usually is spent
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'm ready to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per day now.

[url=http://theinvestblog.com] Online investment blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

thank you for subbing & sharing..